Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

Stasis that shit!

Where is his stasis pack? Dead Space without stasis is cruel.

Titanomachina Titanomachina

Great visuals!

I liked the 'camera' work. Opening shots had a nearly professional quality.

Super Smash Super Smash

Dynamic, interesting spin

Good overall. Most of the animation had nice flow, although it could have been tighter in some of those low angle shots. Also, it looked like you were trying to cut down on the work you had to do by using shear and scale effects; it looked cheesy. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

fantastic

My only critique is that part of the way through the story the verb tense changed from past to present.
I enjoyed the anachronistic allusions too.

AdamCook responds:

Well spotted! It's one of the few genuine areas that I feel can be accurately criticized (rather than left to opinion), and of all the reviewers, you're the first to note that change!
I'd discovered the tense change during proofreading, and had considered altering it, but couldn't decide whether it should be all present or all past.
In the end, I actually preferred the mix as it worked with the dreamlike nature of the story. The past tense seems to invoke the lulling security of creamy wallpaper and alcohol vapours while the present acts as a call to action, bringing him to life to perform his requisite feats of daring. It felt right to have him living in the moment when he's at his most active and involved.
From a critical standpoint though, you're absolutely right, so congrats for your keen eye!

Glad you like the style as well! There's no particular time period for this one, although this version has a lot of fairly current references that might change when they get too old.

Cheers for the great critique! Hope to entertain you again in the future!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

kkkkkkkkkkkk

Hilarious, the game really stays true to the movie

laSALSA: Verde laSALSA: Verde

sad

Replay button works fine.

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

unfinished

It was okay, but finish it maybe?

DARE DARE

needs work

walkcycles and hatching (careless in many places) were whack. staging was appropriate. I don't fuck with religion though.. or politics

The Transformer The Transformer

Ha ha, tallywackers.

It would have been great to see the old model decepticons.